South Korea Apostille for English Teacher
Becoming an English Teacher in South Korea is not only lucrative; it’s a perfect opportunity to see a new part of the world while experiencing a different culture. Teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) to Korean students is an enriching, rewarding opportunity that requires little to no experience in the field, there are some important steps required to obtain the job.
Instead of searching for the perfect position on your own, you may want to consider going through a recruiter. Recruiters make the process a bit easier and can find the right position for your needs. You can find recruiters online, and they are free – schools in Korea pay them to find good teachers.
You will need to send an application to the recruiting company, which usually includes a current photo. Along with the application, you will need transcripts, a criminal background check (and, of course, a clean record), and a Bachelor’s Degree.
You will need to obtain an Apostille for your background check, to verify the background check results and signatures. Apostille Documents offers a comprehensive Apostille and authentication service with convenient online ordering and document return via FedEx, saving you time and ensuring peace of mind that your document will arrive quickly and safely. Apostille Documents will process your background check with the utmost care. We understand the details and the potential challenges involved in the process and will ensure your document is properly legalized. Before you present us with your background check, there are some steps you can take to make sure the process is as smooth as possible.
Easy Steps to Order a California Apostille for English Teacher in South Korea:
1. Check the Origin of the Background Check. Make sure that the background check was issued and certified by an official in one of the 58 counties in California.
2. Have your Background Check Notarized. Your background check must be certified by a Notary Public in order to be authenticated. There are various types of background checks. The two most common types are:
- Live Scan Fingerprinting: Once the scan is finished and you are cleared, you will receive a clearance letter. Bring the letter and this form to a Notary Public for certification.
Police Background Check: These background checks are conducted in person at the police department. In this case, we advise you to have a mobile Notary come to the police department and certify the document on location. Click here for information about our Mobile Notary service.
3. Find Out if the Destination Country is a Member of the Hague Convention (Click Here). If the country to whom you are presenting your document is a member of the Hague Convention, you will need an Apostille authentication. If not, your document may need Embassy Legalization. In this case, please give us a call.
4. Go to Purchase Options and follow instructions