California Apostille & Authentication for Birth Certificates

There are special circumstances that may require you to present your Birth Certificate or other vital record in a foreign country. Circumstances include marriage, adopting a child, or receiving an inheritance abroad. Your destination country will require the Birth Certificate to be either certified or authenticated by a public official. And, depending on the destination country, your Birth Certificate may require further processing from the consulate of the destination country, and in some cases, the US State Department in Washington DC.

Apostille Documents offers a comprehensive Apostille and authentication service with convenient online ordering and document return via FedEx, saving you time and ensuring peace of mind that your document will arrive quickly and safely. Apostille Documents will process your Birth Certificate with the utmost care. We understand the details and the potential challenges involved in the process and will ensure your document is properly legalized. Before you present us with your Birth Certificate, there are some steps you can take to make sure the process is as smooth as possible:

Easy Steps to Order Your California Birth Certificate Apostille

1. Vital Record Check list: (birth, death, marriage certificates or Superior Court documents)
Please make sure of the following:
- The document was issued in one of the 58 counties in California
- The document was issued within the last 5 years
- The document has been signed by one of the following officials:
County Clerk/Recorder
Clerk Recorder

Important Note: If your Birth certificate signed by the local register is not valid in its present form. it will require and additional certification by the county clerk of the county that issued the document to be eligible for an Apostille.

if your birth certificate has the local register/Medical Doctor signature feel free to call our office for options.

2. Find Out if the Destination Country is a Member of the Hague Convention (Click Here). If the country to which you are presenting your document is a member of the Hague Convention, you will need an Apostille authentication. If not, your document may need an Embassy Legalization. In this case, please give us a call.

3. Go to Purchase Options and follow instructions

Disclaimer: Apostille Document Services is not a law firm, and its agents are not attorneys. Please contact a licensed attorney or your local bar association for all legal matters. Please Call Now: 877-710-9493.