Authentication for Statement of Fact
Apostille Documents offers a comprehensive Apostille and authentication service with convenient online ordering and document return via FedEx, saving you time and ensuring peace of mind that your document will arrive quickly and safely. Apostille Documents will process your Affidavit with the utmost care. We understand the details and the potential challenges involved in the process and will ensure your document is properly legalized. Before you present us with your Affidavit, there are some steps you can take to make sure the process is as smooth as possible:
- Check for a Notary's signature and stamp, with expiration date.
- In order for your Affidavit to be legalized and executed, the document must be notarized by a Notary Public (IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA). If you need your Affidavit authenticated and it does not have a Notary certificate, you must obtain a California All-Purpose Certificate of Acknowledgement. This certificate must be certified by a Notary and included with your documents.
- The Acknowledgement Certificate mentioned above must include the following verbiage: “I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of California that the foregoing paragraph is true and correct”.
- All California Certificate of Acknowledgement forms issued prior to January, 1, 2008, are not valid as a notary or apostille in the state of California. If you have an older form, please call us so can assist you with our services.
- The document can be in any language and notarized in the state of California. Note that the notary certificate and the California apostille will be in English. The advantage of having this non-English document signed and notarized is that the document will not need to be translated, saving you
time and money. Please call Apostille Documents so we can assist you with our services.
- Find Out if the Destination Country is a Member of the Hague Convention (Click Here). If the country to whom you are presenting your document is a member of the Hague Convention, you will need an Apostille authentication. If not, your document may need Embassy Legalization. In this case, please give us a call.
- Go to Purchase Options and follow instructions